ABSU Releases 2018/2019 Post-UTME Results. This is to inform all the candidates that duly registered and participated in the Abia State University (ABSU) POST UTME Screening Tests that the results of the test have been officially released by the Management of the Abia State University.
Candidates are to obtain the result checker card at ABSU Microfinance bank at the cost of #1,000.00(One Thousand Naira) .
Candidates can now access the results of the CBT online via ABSU PUTME Online Platform.
PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING RESULT
How to check ABSU Post-UTME Result
- Go to ABSU portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCard to generate an invoice.
- Accordingly, candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of #1,000.00(One Thousand Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU post UTME Result.
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 08164958768, 07088391544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….
More from my site