This is to inform members of the public that the Adamawa State University, Mubi (ADSU) has released her Supplementary Admission List of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programmes of the institution for the 2013/2014 academic session..
The released ADSU Admission list is in PDF format, candidates are entail to use a computer/mobile device that can read PDF file to view the Admission list.
To view the admission list, go to http://www.adsu.edu.ng /Supplementary%20Admissio n%20List%202013%202014% 20Academic%20Session.pdf
Successful Candidates are to report for screening and registration at the LT I & II and LH I & II with the following:
1. Original certificates of educational qualification
2. Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
3. 4 copies of passport size photographs
4. Original JAMB result slip
5. Original birth certificate/statutory declaration of age.
6. All Candidates that did not attend the Post UTME Screening exercise are requested to pay the sum of N2, 000 screening fee in either of the University Account in the following Banks: Unity Bank Plc 0015867872
Main Street Bank Plc 7100000326
Zenith Bank Plc. 1011258002
Felicitation to all successful candidates whose names appear on the ADSU Supplementary admission list for the 2013/2014 session.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…