This is to inform members of the public that Supplementary forms are on sale in Akwa Ibom State University for candidates who scored 180 and above and who did not select the University as its second choice University in 2013 UTME.
Candidates must ensure that their UTME subjects agree with those acceptable in Akwa Ibom State University for the respective programmes.
Second choice and/or supplementary candidates will be admitted into all degree programmes except Chemical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Microbiology, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration and Mass Communication which will be available for second choice candidates only.
Candidates should obtain the forms with a bank draft of N1,000.00 (one thousand naira) only and Post-UTME screening fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only made payable to Akwa Ibom State University in any of the following banks nationwide:
*Akwa Savings and Loans Limited
*United Bank for Africa
Forms should be obtained and returned at the following locations:
Akwa Ibom State University Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden
Akwa Ibom State University Obio Akpa Campus
Akwa Ibom State University Liaison office, Uyo
Akwa Ibom State University Liaison office, Abuja
* Sales and return of forms will commence on Monday, January 6 and end on Friday, January 24, 2014 by 4.00pm.
The second choice and supplementary Post-UTME screening will be conducted at the two campuses of the University on Thursday, 30th and Friday, 31st January, 2014 as follows:
S/NO, PROGRAMME, DATE , VENUE, TIME
1. All programmes in the Faculties of Agriculture and Arts, Day 1
30/1/2014, Obio Akpa Campus at Oruk Anam L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt
2. All programmes in the Faculty of Engineering, Day 1
30/1/2014, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt
3. All programmes in the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Day 2, 31/1/2014, Obio Akpa Campus at Oruk Anam L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt
4. All programmes in the Faculties of Ocean Science and Technology, Education Science and Natural & Applied Sciences Day 2, 31/1/2014, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…