ANSU 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Date, Procedure Announced. This is to inform all candidates who choose the Anambra State University also known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their most preferred choice and score 180 and above in the 2015 UTME that the 2015/2016 Post-UTME registration has commence.
1. Visit the university website www.ansu.edu.ng
2. Click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME
3. Provide your Jamb Reg. No and Click Sign in
4. Provides the required information and generates a payment invoice
5. Proceeds to the authorized collecting banks (Ecobank, Fidelity Bank and Zenith Bank) with the payment invoice number
6. The collecting bank issues the applicant an eTranzact Pin after payment of the advertised amount N5, 950 (Five thousand nine hundred and fifty naira)
The applicant returns to the University website portal with the eTranzact pin and completes registration as follows;
7. Visit the university website www.ansu.edu.ng
8. Click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME
9. Click on the Apply button
10. Input the eTranzact Pin your got from the bank after payment
11. Complete their bio data information (with the candidates email address and phone number as compulsory fields)
12. Provide your SSCE and UTME results
13. Upload a recent passport size photograph
14. Upload a scanned copy of his/her SSCE and UTME results
15. Submit the the form to complete registration.
2015 Post-UTME Screening Date
Screening Details will be announced later.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….