AOCOED 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Date, Procedure Announced. The Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) hereby informs the members of the public, in particular candidates who wish to be considered for admission into various NCE programmes of the College for the 2015/2016 Academic Session that the Post-UTME form is now on sale.
The following candidates are eligible for admission;
1. Candidates who sat for the 2015 UTME and scored 150 and above,
2. Candidates who indicated the College as institution of first or second choice,
3. Candidates who did not indicate the College as choice but scored 150 and above.
*Integrated science/computer Science
*Integrated Science/Health Education
*Physical and Health Education(DM)
*Physical and Health Education/Biology
*Physical and Health Education/Computer Science
*Physical and Health Education/Integrated Science
*Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
*Christian Religious Studies/Social studies
*History/Christian Religious Studies
*Islamic Studies/Political Science
*Islamic Religious studies/Social studies
*Music/Christian Religious Studies
*Political Science/Social Studies
*Theatre Arts/Christian Religious Studies
*Theatre Arts/Islamic Studies
*Theatre Arts/Social Studies
*English/Christian Religious Studies
*French/Christian Religious Studies
*Hausa/Christian Religious Studies
*Igbo/Christian Religious Studies
*Yoruba/Christian Religious Studies
*Fine and Applied Arts
*Technical Education:. Wood Work Option:. Automobile Technology Option. Metal Technology Option . Building *Technology option. Electrical/Electronic Option
*Primary Education studies
*Early Childhood and Care Education
Method Of Application
Interested candidates are to make a payment of Three thousand naira (3,000.00) only into Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education bank account with Zenith Bank plc – Account Number 1130036572. Candidates are to collect PIN from the bank which will be used to register online at www.aocoed.edu.ng
The teller should be presented at the Bursary Department of the College to obtain official receipt which is then presented with a passport photograph and the online print out at the Admission Office to get POST UTME EXAMINATION SLIP
The screening will hold on Wednesday, 30th September, 2015 by 10:00am at the DDP Hall of the College.
– On the examination date, mobile phones, electronic calculators and other devices are not allowed into the hall.
– Parents/Guardians and other unauthorized persons will not be allowed into the College premises.
– Candidates are expected to bring their printed POST UTME REGISTRATION SLIP and EXAMINATION SLIP into the exam hall as these will serve as a means of identification.
Registration ends on Tuesday, September 29th, 2015.