This is to inform members of the public that Babcock University has officially realized the 2017/2018 undergraduate admission list of batch A, the school has offered provisional admission to candidates on this list who sat for the post UTME exam from April 26 – may31, 2016.
The University have released the list of the first (1st) admission list for the academic session, which indicates that some other list(s) would still come out. Candidates that took part in the post UTME of Babcock University are hereby informed and notified to check their names.
This list contains names of 1268 candidates who have been offered admission into the school, admission offered into various departments of the school, about 145 from the school of MGT. and social science department of accounting, 136 from B,ILD (HONS) INTL’LAW & DIPLOMACY also 28 from college of health & medical sciences Benjamin s. Carson SCHOOL OF MEDICINE & SURGERY and other departments also.
All candidates offered provisional admission should proceed immediately on doing the necessary process and note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
Candidates on this list are advised to do the following:
1. PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER (to do this, follow the instructions below)
i. Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
ii. Login with your Application Username and Password
iii. Click Admission Letter
iv. Click GO
2. PAYMENT OF ACCCEPTANCE FEE:
All candidates offered provisional admission should proceed immediately to the bank to pay acceptance fee i.e. a non-refundable fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand, Three Hundred & Fifty Naira only, (N150,350.00.) which is part of the school fees. Present your Application ID (5 digits) at any of the following banks: Diamond, UBA, WEMA, Zenith and pay by E-tranzact or E-Bills Pay.
- DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY!
- DO NOT PATRONIZE ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ON-LINE TELEPHONE NUMBERS CLONED TO DEFRAUD!!
- REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS REQUESTS TO:
3. ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2016-2017 JAMB score of 180 and Direct Entry candidates must have obtained Direct Entry JAMB Application.
A.Visit the university website at www.babcock.edu.ng to access annual fees for your specific course of study. This information can be found under “TUITION”.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
DUE ON RESUMPTION
60% of session fees (this fee includes housing, meals, health).
BALANCE OF SESSION FEES DUE BEGINNING OF 2nd SEMESTER
40% balance of fees
B. STUDENTS ARRIVAL, ORIENTATION AND REGISTRATION: August 21 – September 2, 2016
Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM during the registration period with the following documents:
I. Four (4) copies of 2016 UTME result slips;
II. Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
III. Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
IV. Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
V. Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
4. Pre-degree transiting to 100L should check their emails for admission letters and mode of payment.
Candidates awaiting results shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or its equivalent before matriculation on Thursday, November 24, 2016.
- Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
- Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
1. HOSTEL ACCOMODATION:
New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
2.Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
3.Candidates who have not attained the age of sixteen (16) by November 24, 2016 may not be considered for admission.