The Management of the Benue State University, Makurdi has released the addendum list for admission into first degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who applied for admission into Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2015/2016 academic session are required to:
1. Proceed to the designated banks within Benue State and pay a non-refundable admission verification fee of N400 and obtain a receipt with a pin. The designated banks are; Fidelity Bank Plc, ECO Bank Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc and Zenith Bank Plc, Diamond Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Sterling Bank Plc and Skye Bank Plc.
2. Candidates are to note that from Monday, 18th April, 2016 electronic payments can be made at any location using ATM’S and electronic banking facilities. See details on www.bsum.edu.ng
3. Visit the BSU website on www.bsum.edu.ng and click on check admission status under the BSU Portal section. Enter your JAMB Registration or application number and submit. Print details if successful.
4. Proceed to the designated Banks listed in (1) above and pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Two Thousand (N22,000) naira only using JAMB registration or application number. Obtain a Bank print out with a PIN.
5. Candidates who had earlier paid acceptance fee of Five thousand, Five hundred naira (N5,500) only should pay an additional sum of Sixteen Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N16,500) to make up the Twenty Two thousand naira (N22,000) only to enable them print admission letter.
6. Candidates who have paid their acceptance fee and have printed their admission letter should proceed to upload the following document on the BSU portal for on-line screening. The documents are as follows:
i. Original academic qualifications
ii. Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
iii. Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
iv. Birth certificate/declaration of age
v. Certificate of State Origin