BUK Direct Entry Screening Registration, 2018/2019 Announced- All candidates who applied for Direct Entry Admission in the Bayero University Kano (BUK) for the 2018/2019 academic session are hereby inform that the direct entry registration has commenced.
Please note that only Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University, Kano as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
How To Apply
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and click Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page. Log in using your DE Number, Phone Number and email address.
- Personalised payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any bank nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only)being the cost of screening.
- Return to www.buk.edu.ng and log in to complete the screening. Note that applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent passport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘submit’. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
- An auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to email@example.com
- Payment at the Banks will be closed on Friday, 7th September, 2018.
- The Portal for the ON-LINE SCREENING will be closed by midnight on Sunday, 9th September, 2018.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…