We are pleased to inform all candidates who participated in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board that the 2020 jamb result has been released.
Information reaching us has it that a lot of the candidates don’t know how to go about checking their results.
That is why the indefatigable Liveschoolnews team decided to publish the step by step way of checking your 2020 UTME result for free.
N/B: The 2020 JAMB UTME Result comes out in batches.
All candidates that used valid phone numbers during their 2020 Jamb UTME/DE Registration will get an SMS showing their JAMB Score.
There’s also an option for candidates who did not receive their results via text message from JAMB. Candidates who got the text would also need to print the result via the online portal.
Requirements to Check Jamb 2020 Result.
- Your PIN.
- Your JAMB Registration Number.
- Email you used for JAMB registration.
How to Check JAMB Result Online for Free.
To check the 2020 JAMB result online, follow the steps outlined below;
1). Visit JAMB 2020 result checking portal at http://jamb.org.ng;
2). Log into your Jamb Profile with (email and password);
3). Hit the ‘Check 2020 UTME Examination Results’ Banner Link on your Profile Page
4). Your result would automatically pop up.
The Fast Method of Checking Result.
2. Enter your Jamb Reg number in the space provided.
3. Hit the blue “Check my result” button.
4. And your result should be made available to you
If selected, and it displays “No Result Yet”, Don’t panic, as JAMB usually releases the results in batches. Even if someone in your day schedule has seen his/her result, you still need to exercise some patience until your result is finally released.
All candidates who duly registered and participated in the Post-UTME screening exercise and have seen their result can now check their admission status on the JAMB website and click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS.
- Log In to JAMB’s Portal @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- On the landing page scroll down you will see “check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- After clicking on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Candidates yet to be admitted are advised to check JAMB portal regularly to know their admissions status
After seeing your JAMB result, the next step you need to take is to print out some copies of your JAMB Result for further usage.
If you have been finding it difficult to Print out your original JAMB Result, today we are going to show you simple steps you can follow to print out your JAMB Result.
Before outlining the steps, you need to know that printing out your JAMB Result is extremely important. Without your JAMB Result slip, you are cannot start your registration process for the school you are admitted into. Your school will ask for this document as a requirement (To verify your JAMB Score) for a successful registration.
Secondly, you need to have your JAMB Result slip, because it is one of the required documents that must be submitted on the screening day when you have been offered admission into the school of your choice.
Furthermore, you need to take cognizance of the fact that your original Jamb Result Slip must contain your passport photograph embedded in it. If not, it may be declined by your school of choice.
Let’s show you the simple steps to print out your JAMB Result online.
How to Print Your JAMB Original Result Slip.
- To print your JAMB original result slip, Login to your Jamb Account at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Under the list of services, Click on the “Print Result Slip”
- On the next page that appears, click “continue with payment” to make payment via Remita or other options available
- If the payment is successful, your JAMB Original result slip will be displayed and you can proceed to print it immediately. It will equally be sent to your email address in case you prefer to print it later.
- The cost for the printing of the JAMB Original Result Slip is One Thousand Naira (N 1000).