Application are invited from suitable candidates for admission into the VARIOUS FIELDS OF STUDY of the College of Agriculture Zuru-Kebbi for the year 2012/2013 academic session.
Interested candidates are advised to visit any of the Intercontinental Banks nearest to the school and purchase Scratch card at the rateof =N=3,000 Only.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND
1. Candidates should have four credits passes in GCE “O” Level/SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two sittings in the relevant subjects
2. Candidate must produce evidence of Registration with JAMB before considered for admission
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
A minimum of two academic session (divided into four semesters).
ND candidates should CLICK HERE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HND
1. Candidates must posses the following qualifications:
SSCE/GCE/WAEC/NABTEB/GRADE II/NECO or equivalent with four credits in the relevant subjects
2. National Diploma Passed at Lower Creditlevel in the relevant discipline, plus one year Post-National Diploma cognate working Experience
3. Candidate with National Diploma Pass Level with tow years Post-National Diploma cognate working experience may be considered.
HND candidates should CLICK HERE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM
DURATION OF HND PROGRAMME
A minimum of two academic session (divided into four semesters)
PRE-ND PROGRAMME INFORMATION
Four passes at GCE O’Level/SSCE Examination or its equivalent in not more than two sittings.
The passes must include English Language and Mathematics and two subjects related to the proposed field of study at National Diploma level.
One academic session (divided into two semesters)
Pre ND APPLICANTS shouldCLICK HERE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM GOODLUCK!