Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of Covenant University for 2017/2018 on a full-time basis.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry: (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry),(Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:(Applied Geophysics),(Electronics and IT Applications),(Renewable Energy)
MODE OF ADMISSION
Candidates applying to Covenant University are required to sit for the 2016/2017 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark.
In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application form online at:
Covenant University conducts a Post-UTME screening exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University.
Applicants are to note that Post-UTME screening is schedule for May 16 -28, 2016.
Admission into Covenant University is STRICTLY by merit. We don’t ask for money to influence admission. Please beware.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…