CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Date, Procedure 2018/2019 Announced- Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) hereby invites candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made the institution their 1st choice in 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 150 and above to apply for Post-UTME Screening. The Online Registration for admission into the 2018/2019 Academic Session will commence on Monday,2ndJuly 2018.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Passport photograph
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will end on Friday, 17th August, 2018.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number details provided is correct.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…