This is to inform all newly admitted students of the Delta State University, DELSU, that the screening Exercise has been scheduled to commence on the 20th of January, and will comprise of 2 parts (A & B) as enumerated below:
A) Medical Examination: This is to be done at the University Health Centres in the respective campuses – Abraka, Asaba and Oleh. It starts on Monday 20th January 2014 and ends on Friday, 28th February 2014.
Each Head of University Health Centre/Services should now set up the necessary machinery for the medical examination.
B) Screening and Registration of Fresh Students: will commence on Monday 3rd March 2014.
Each Academic Department should now constitute its Screening Committee.
Candidates are advised to come along with the following items/documents for the screening exercise:
1. Original UTME Notification of result.
2. SSCE/GCE/NECO, etc. Statement of result (original and five photocopies Computer printout of Private candidates SSCE result duly certified and stamped by the Principal) (Original and five photocopies).
3. Letter of Reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant (Original and five photocopies).
4. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age(Original and five photocopies)
5. Passport photographs with red background (12 copies).
6. All candidates who obtained their entry qualification i.e. WASC, GCE, NEC, etc on or before 2008 must tender the original of their certificates. (Statements of result will not be accepted).
7. The use of Affidavit in lieu of Statement of result will not be accepted.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
More from my site