DELSU 5th Batch Admission List 2018/2019 Released– This is to inform members of the public especially candidates who duly registered and participated in the Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Post-UTME screening exercise that the 5th batch admission list of successful students who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programmes of the Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) for 2018/2019 academic session has been release..
Candidates can check their Admission Status by following the procedure as enumerated below;
- Candidates are to visit: http://delsu.edu.ng/utme20182019checkadmission.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check” and proceed to view your admission status.
Candidates are also advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Log In to JAMB’s Portal @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- On the landing page scroll down you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Candidates yet to be admitted are advised to check JAMB portal regularly to know their admissions status
Congratulation to all admitted students.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share button.