DELSU Post-UTME Screening Date, Procedure 2018/2019 Announced- This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 180 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 Admission screening.
- On-line application will start from 29th June, 2018
- Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on 27th July, 2018
- The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from 31st July to 4th August, 2018.
- Candidates are required to visit delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.0). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VITUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click Start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of ht specified banks for payment
- (a). Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2018 Screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b). Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c). Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d). Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government /State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e). Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…