This is to inform all UTME Candidates who have applied for admission into Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, for the 2015/2016 academic session that the Post-UTME Screening exercise (Computer Base) will hold between Monday, 27th July and Saturday, 1st August, 2015 at the University Campus.
The screening is open to candidates who choose Ekiti State University, and score 180 and above in the 2015/2016 UTME.
The University will also give consideration to UTME Candidates who did make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME but are interested in the University.
All candidates are to register online on the university website at www.eksu.edu.ng as from Thursday, 2nd July, 2015 .
Applications Close at midnight on Friday, 24th July, 2015.
Please note that the Cut-off marks for Law is 200 and above.
All Direct Entry candidates with not less than Upper credit are also required to write the PUTME.
Candidates are to pay a sum of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only covering of registration, processing and downloading of past questions to any branch of the underlisted banks nationwide for online registration and screening exercise.
- Access Bank PLC
- Eko bank Plc
- Enterprise Bank PLC
- First Bank PLC
- GTB Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- UBA Plc
Candidates are to pay into any of the banks listed above via e-transact and collect e-transact generated receipts at the point of payment. The receipts will contains confirmation codes.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to log on to EKSU Portal at www.eksu.edu.ng, click on Post UTME applications link and follow the guidelines.
- Upload 1″x 1″ colour passport photograph with Red background in JPEG format only.
- Preview, Confirm, and immediately print-out an acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are to check the website after the closing of the portal for registration on 24th July, 2015 to print out details of their allotted time and the exact day of examination.
- Candidates are to come to the examination hall with with the following;
- JAMB Registration Slip
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credits passes in SSCE/NECO/WASSC/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings and a minimum of Upper Credit for Direct Entry Candidates.
Any candidates who fails to participates in the screening exercise will not considered for admission into the University.
NB: Ekiti State University will not tolerate any form of Examination Malpractice.
Below is the EKSU 2015/2016 Post-UTME Form (Original Copy) sent to liveschoolnews.org by the school management.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….