WE are using this medium to inform all the newly admitted students of Ekiti State University, (EKSU) for the 2015/2016 academic session that they should arrange their credentials for their coming registration and clearance.
All candidates are expected to produce the following documents when coming for the central screening:
1. Provisional letter of Admission(school admission letter) – Downloaded from the Internet.
2. Letter of Acceptance of the offer of provisional admission – Downloaded from the Internet/obtained from JAMB.
3. O’Level Verification Certificate (SSCE/NECO/NCE/ND/GCE A/Level NCE where applicable) from Admissions Office.
4. Original copies of WASC/NECO results and other results e.g. NABTEB, Pre-degree placement NCE etc.
5. Birth Certificate.
6. Attestation of Local Government of Origin.
7. 8 passport size photographs.
8. Evidence of payment of school fees i.e. E-transact receipt.
9. Evidence of registration at the University Health Centre
10. Attestation letter from a reputable Nigerian but not from any student or headship of student’s organizations.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….