Liveschoolnews team wish to inform all Candidates who participated in EKSU Post UTME and score 50% and above but could not secure admission in the first batch may apply for a change of course.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, A CANDIDATE MUST:
1. Have participated in EKSU Post UTME held between July 30th – August 6th, 2012.
2. Score 50% and above in the PUTME with required subject combination.
3. Pay the application fees of=N-2,000 at any of the prescribed banks for PUTME.
4. Fill the change of course form online.
5. Submit and Print the hard copy of the application form.
6. Application closes on Friday 28th September, 2012.
List of available courses includes:-
*Crop Soil Environmental Sciences
*Forestry, Wildlife & Fishery
Information on this is displayed in the school website located onhttp://eksu.edu.ng/eksu-news/499-20122013-eksu-admission-list-.html
More from my site