This is to inform all candidates who choose federal Polytechnic Ede as their First or Second Choice and score a minimum of 150 and above in 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination that the 2015/2016 Post-UTME Form is now on sale.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal Polytechnic, Ede as their First or Second choice institution in the 2015/2016 UTME and scored a minimum of 150;
- Candidates must have credits in 5 subjects relevant to their proposed course(s) of study, including English and Mathematics in WASSCE, NECO ( SSCE), or NABTEB, at not more than 2 sittings;
- Candidates who are awaiting results of examinations referred to in 2 above can also apply, if they have taken such examinations
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To make online payment, follow the link http://postutme.federalpolyede.org/ and other instructions there.
1. All applications attract a charge of three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00)
2. All payments for application should be made through Interswitch/Quickteller website using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
3. Candidates are advised to validate their application with the transaction reference code and on their printed slip and the Registration Token sent to them.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…