Mondaytech wish to inform all candidates who obtained a score of 160 and above in the 2012/2013 UTME Examination conducted by JAMB and Chose The Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their First and/or Second Choice Institution and those who applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma (Morning) that Sale of Forms online for the Post-UTME and HND (Morning) Admission Screening Test will commence on Monday,11th June, 2012.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates for the Post-UTME/HND Screening are required to obtain their forms from any branch of the prescribed banks nationwide at a fee of N1,000 (one thousand Naira) only.
THE BANKS ARE:
1. Fidelity Bank PLC Nekede AC. No. 4110009105
2. First City Monumental Bank PLC AC No. 0286043053
3. United Bank for Africa PLC AC No. 1015498529
4. Zenith Bank PLC AC No. 1012654137
The forms should be completed online atwww.federalpolynekede.net not later than 29th June, 2012.
DATE FOR POST-UTME SCREENING
1. ENGINEERING/SCIENCES:The screening exercise for ND (Engineering/Sciences)will take place on Thursday 5th, July, 2012.
2. BUSINESS: The screening exercise for ND (Business) will takeplace on Saturday, 7th July, 2012
DATE FOR HND (MORNING) SCREENING
Both Science and Business Screening will take place on Friday, 6th July, 2012.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK FANPAGE FOR POST UTME EXPO