Federal Polytechnic, Nekede will conduct its Post-UTME Screening for the 2014/2015 Admission exercise from Thursday 2nd October – Wednesday 8th October, 2014 as follows:
|DAY OF SCREENING||DEPARTMENT|
|Thursday, 2nd October||Science Laboratory Tech.|
|Friday, 3rd October||Accountancy,Business Administration,Banking & Finance,Cooperative & Economics Management.|
|Saturday, 4th October||Mass Communication,Library & Information Science,Office Technology and Management,Purchasing and Supply,Marketing,
|Monday, 6th October||Computer Science,Fisheries Technology,Statistics,Food Technology,Architecture,
Urban & Regional Planning,
Surveying & Geo-Informatics,
|Tuesday, 7th October||Agric. Engineering,Chemical Engineering,Civil Engineering,Computer EngineeringElectrical & Electronic Engineering,
|Wednesday, 8th October||Higher National Diploma (Science & Business)|
Accreditation of candidates begins at 8.00am prompt each day.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR FOR SCREENING?
Candidates who meet all the following requirement.
- Selection of Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their 1st or 2nd choice institution.
- UTME score of 150 and above.
- Successful completion of on-line Registration for the screening.
- Five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- ND graduation date, on or before December 2013.
- Completion of the mandatory industrial attachment programme (SIWES).
Please note that mobile phones and bags will not be allowed at the screening venues which will be communicated to you.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…