Sequel to the rampant cases of fraudulent activities of some unscrupulous elements who carry out their nefarious activities in the name of the University, applicants are advised to beware of fraudsters who claim to be staff of the University or are connected to the University in one way or another. Some of these people display their phone numbers on websites and social media, asking unsuspecting applicants to contact them, send recharge cards or even pay money into their private accounts in order to secure employment, admission or for past questions.
Please note that:
· There are no official past questions from the University;
· The University does not run Pre-degree or Remedial programmes for now;
· There is no Direct Entry (D.E.) for now;
· All payments are made ONLY into the University account;
· The Date of Post-UTME screening exercise, cut-off mark and registration procedures shall be officially announced in due course.
Applicants are hereby cautioned to be careful as these requests may come in various forms. Click the link to READ MORE… http://fulokoja.edu.ng/…/211-fraud-alert-on-employment-and-…