Mondaytech team wish to inform all prospective candidates that chose Federal University Lokoja as their first choice and score a minimum of 180 above in just conclude 2012 Jamb that the institution has announce her Post-UTME Screening exercise, which is slated to hold on Saturday 16th June, 2012 (This Saturday);
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Candidates who qualify for the screening exercise are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) only into Fulokoja’s Official Account using the details below:
Bank – First Bank Plc;
Account Name – Federal University Lokoja
Account no – 2018447343
Once payment has been made, candidates should proceed to the Temporary Office of the University located opposite Government House, G.R.A. Lokoja for registration and the collection of Examination cards not later than one (1) day to the examination (15th June).
You are to come along with the following for the registration:
1. Bank Teller of the payment of N2,000;
2. Original JAMB registration slip;
3. Original JAMB result slip.
4. Two passport size photographs;
Candidates are also to come along with the following to the venue of the Post-UTME exercise:
=Duly signed Examination cards
Candidates should also note that:
1. Mobile handsets and foreign materials are prohibited at the venue of the Post-UTME exercise.
2. Only candidates with duly signed cards would be allowed to sit for the screening exercise.
Mondaytech team advice the affected candidates to register quickly.