This is to inform the general public that, the online application for the 2013/2014 POST-UTME screening of qualified prospective candidates of the Federal University of Technology, (FUTO) has commence.
NOTE:This is the complete guideline to FUTO post Utme application. Liveschoolnews would advise applicants to print out this page as a guide to avoid blunder during registration.
To apply for the screening, candidates must:-
1. Have obtained a minimum of 180 and above in the 2013 UTME/JAMB examination.
2. Must have made FUTO their either first choice or second choice, or both.
PROCEDURE to Obtain FUTO 2013 Application Access Pin
Proceed to branches of the following banks in Owerri, and obtain the PIN upon the payment of N2,900 (N2600 plus N300 bank commission.
=> FUTO MicroFinance Bank Limited.
=> First Bank Plc.
How to apply online
1. Applicants purchase application eTranzact pins from the designated banks.
2. Log on to the Application portal website at utme.futo.edu.ng.
3. Click “Apply” to start your application.
4. Enter the Confirmation Number and Receipt Number on the eTranzact slip you purchased from the bank.
5. Enter your email address.
6. Enter your UTME registration number.
7. Fill the application form.
8. Click “Continue” at the end of the page to fill in your SSCE results.
9. Select subjects from the drop-down and enter your SSCE results.
10. Upload your picture, the size of which should not be more than 64kb.0
11. Click “Save”.
12. Click “Continue” to enter your UTME scores.
13. Enter your UTME subjects and scores.
14. Click “Save”, then click “Continue”.
15. Select (Check) the box, the certification box.
16. Click “Complete Application”.
Application Deadline: July 26th.
On completion of the application, the Applicant will receive an SMS that says e.g“Hello MARY, You have successfully completed your FUTO POST UTME application.
Exam Details: Exam Venue: School of environmental Sciences Phase 1……e.t.c”
Then click “Print”—When the applicant clicks “Print”, a copy of the Photo card (Post UTME on-line Registration form) will be downloaded and can be printed. This will also be sent to the Applicant’s valid email address he provided when filling the application form.
1. The candidates who chose FUTO as their first choice of University may experience auto-form fill feature when they enter their UTME registration numbers correctly, but such candidates must cross-check the details in order to ensure the accuracy of the information so invoked.
2. The candidates who chose FUTO as their second choice of University may not experience the auto-form fill feature and will be required to manually fill the Post UTME form as instructed.
Candidates should come with the following:
1. HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
2. Two clear copies of the printout of the completed on-line registration form.
3. UTME result slip and Photocopy.
4. eTranzact payment slip.
5. Post UTME photo card (on-line Registration form).
1. After the Post UTME Result has been uploaded, the applicant can log on to the portal to check the aggregate POST UTME Result,by clicking “Check Result”.
2. Enter your UTME Reg No/Application Number/Confirmation Pin.
3. Click “Search”.
4. The Post UTME aggregate result will appear on the screen.
5. Then the applicant clicks “Print Result” below the page.
S/N PROGRAMMES ACRONYMS
School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology
Animal Science & Technology
Crop Science & Technology
Social Science & Technology
Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology
Forestry & Wildlife Technology
School of Engineering & Engineering Technology
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Food & Science Technology
Materials & MetallurgicalEngineering
Polymer & Textile Engineering
School of Science
Science Laboratory Technology
School of Management Technology
Project Management Technology
Transport Management Technology
Information Management Technology
Maritime Management Technology
-Option: Financial Management Technology
School of Health Technology
Public Health Technology
School of Environmental Technology
Landscape Architecture Technology
Quantity Survey Technology
Surveying & Geo-informatics Technology
Urban & Regional Planning
Philosophy of Science & Technology
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…