Liveschoolnews wish to use this medium to Inform all prospective 2013 Jambites who chose the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), of the institution 2013/2014 JAMB UTME Cut-off Mark , Post-UTME Cut Off Mark and other Admission Requirements.
UNAAB UTME, UNAAB Post UTME Cut-Off Mark&Admission Requirements
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at the SSCE, GCE O Level and any other equivalent examinations at not more than two sittings.
2. UTME score of at least 180 for all Programmes.
3. Candidates must make FUNAAB as their 1st and/or 2nd choice to qualify to
write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
4. Final selection will be based on the candidate as average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests .
UNAAB UTME, UNAAB Post UTME Cut- Off Mark and Admission Requirements
(200 Level Direct Entry)
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O Level or equivalent
qualification at not more than two sittings.
2. Must possess an HND, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in FUNAAB.
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening
4. Final selection is a combination of candidates certificates and the direct entry screening result.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
More from my site