This is to inform all admitted students of the Federal University Otuoke for the 2015/2016 academic session that the payment of acceptance fee and registration has commenced.
The instructions for 2015/2016 Academic Session admission acceptance are as follows;
1. Student Should visit the University’s website and access admissions portal using their JAMB Registration number as login to see information about:
Accounting details to pay Acceptance fee:
- Bank Name: DIAMOND BANK
- Account Name: FUO Student Fee Account
- Account number: 0024873005
- Sort Code: 063210824
- Print out FUO Provisional Admission Letter
N/B: Admitted Student should pay a non-refundable fee of twelve thousand five hundred Naira [N12,500] only Acceptance Fee into the University’s Account as stated above.
2. After 24 hours of payment, return to www.fuotuoke.edu.ng and click on 2015/2016 Admissions to continue registration.
3. Click on (Get Password) to have access to password (Enter JAMB Registration Number, Phone Number, E-mail Address and Teller Number)
4. Password will be sent to phone number of successful candidates to enable them to access registration page.
5. Only candidates whose payments have been confirmed and activated will have access to upload the following documents;
a.SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB [original certificate].
b.JAMB Result Slip showing the candidate’s passport photograph.
c.Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
6. Candidates are expected to printout the following documents;
b.Statutory Declaration [N/B: This form should be taken to a competent court for its Stamp & Signature]
c.School Fee Schedule.
7. Candidates should visit FUO Admissions Office for physical verification of credentials and all print-outs including:
a.2015/2016 Academic Session Post-UTME Screening Exercise Form/Result Slip
b.JAMB Admission Letter [Original For Institution Use only]
c.Federal University Otuoke Provisional Admission Letter
d.Acceptance form of FUO Admission properly filled and signed [Original Copy].
e.JAMB Registration Form
f.JAMB Result Slip showing the candidate’s passport photograph.
h.FUO School Fees Schedule
i.Statutory Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate
j.Local Government area Identification Letter
k.Letter of Attestation from two different individuals [Original Copies]
l.Statutory Declaration Stamped in Court [Original Copy]
m.Acceptance Fee Bank Teller
n.Twelve  Passport Photographs
Note: Cleared students are expected to pay their School fees and Accommodation fee at designated Bank, and return to the Admissions Office with the receipts from the Students Account Unit for issuance of Certificate of Clearance and Student Bio-Data Form.
8. Candidate proceeds to Scanex Diagnostic centre No. 12, Osiri Road, Ekeki, Yenagoa for Chest X-ray.
9. Candidate proceeds to the University Health Centre for medical examination and obtain a Student Medical Clearance.
10. Candidate proceeds to the Faculty with his/her School fees Receipt, Certificate of Clearance and Student Medical Clearance for course enrolment [registration] and finally to the Departmental Office.