Admission into Postgraduate Programmes For 2017/2018 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate Programmes of the University.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. All applications for Postgraduate programmes are online through the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
You can download the available programmes and HOW TO APPLY from:
2. Applications will be accessible as from 20th March, 2017
3. All requested information on the online application must be correct, and accurately provided with current and active email addresses and phone numbers.
4. Completed application forms must be submitted online through the University portal latest on 23rd July, 2017. All necessary instructions on filling of form must be adhered to and failure to do so is sufficient ground to disqualify an applicant.
5. Completed application forms must be printed out as they would be requested for during registration, on successful admission.
6. All PhD Applicants must upload their research proposal of interest and ensure that their official transcripts are forwarded to; The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State. Before the processing of admission. Official transcripts could also be sent through our Email (email@example.com) to be uploaded before processing of admission.
7. It is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that the online referee reports are duly filled and submitted by the respective referees before the closing date. Minimum of two (2) referees must be submitted on line.
8. All certificates must be uploaded in their original form and in colour. APPLICATION FORMS University charges an application fee of N10,000.00 naira plus N250.00 naira interswitch charge making a total of N10,250.00 naira payable online via the interswitch platform with the use of master or verve card through the School portal.
PAYMENT OF FEES AND THE PROCEDURES
All successful applicants offered provisional admission must undergo the following registration formalities (screening, payment of fees and registration)This shall be completed within a stipulated date beyond which the candidate loses the admission.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
More from my site