We are pleased to inform all candidates who participated in the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post-UTME screening exercise that the 3rd batch admission list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programmes of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
The Federal University of Technology Owerr provisional admission list has been fully uploaded online on the school portal. All candidates who applied for admission into the institution can now check their admission status by following the procedure as enumerated below;
How To Check FUTO Admission List
- Candidates are to visit the admission checking portal: https://futo.edu.ng/2018/11/14/supp-batch-c-2018-2019/
- Enter your Name on the search box
- Hit enter,; if your name is on the list, it will come up
- Alternatively you can use the next/previous button to go through the list
Candidates are also advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Log In to JAMB’s Portal @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- On the landing page scroll down you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Candidates yet to be admitted are advised to check JAMB portal regularly to know their admissions status
Congratulation to all admitted students.
More from my site