Authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has officially announced the 2017 Post-UTME Screening for all candidates who duly registered and participated in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
To this end, all candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Owerri their institution of first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2017 UTME can now registered. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply.
liveschoolnews.org grapevine gathered that the University website will be open on Thursday, August 31, 2017 and closes on Friday September 15, 2017 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online through www.futo.edu.ng
Method of Application
1. To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
a) Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
b) Click on Prospective students.
c) Click on the link; “2017/2018 POST-UTME Application”.
d) Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing
the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
e) Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
f) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
g) Proceed with the completion of the form.
h) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
i) Confirm your entries.
j) Submit your application.
k) Print out your acknowledgement slip.
l) Await further communication from the University.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges. .
3. Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from Monday September 18, 2017 to Saturday September 23, 2017. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be
communicated in due course.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
3. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Application commences on Thursday, August 31, 2017 and closes on Friday September 15, 2017