This is to inform members of the public that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has commence sale of Supplementary Admissions Forms. Interested candidates who made FUTO their choice University, who must have sat for the 2015/2016 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (PUTME) and Direct Entry Screening Test in FUTO, and who scored a minimum of 180 in the FUTO PUTME and 40 in the DE Test are eligible to apply.
[A] AVAILABLE COURSES FOR SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS
In completing the Supplementary Admissions form, please, take note of the following information on the various departments available for supplementary admission and their minimum average of UTME and PUTME scores cut-off requirements. Note that before the average cut-off scores can be used, the candidate must have made a minimum of 180 in both UTME and the FUTO Post-UTME.
School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
1. AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (180)
2. AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (180)
3. ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (180)
4. CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (180)
5. FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (180)
6. FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (180)
7. SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (180)
School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
8. AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING (180)
9. FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (180)
10. MATERIAL & METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING (180)
11. POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (180)
School of Management Technology (SMAT)
12. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (220)
13. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (180)
14. MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (180)
15. MARITIME MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (180)
16. PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (180)
17. TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (180)
School of Health Technology (SOHT)
18. ANATOMY (230)
19. DENTAL TECHNOLOGY (210)
20. PHYSIOLOGY (230)
21. PROSTHESIS AND ORTHOPEDICS (216)
School of Biological Sciences (SOBS)
22. BIOCHEMISTRY (210)
23. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE (180)
24. BIOTECHNOLOGY (200)
School of Physical Sciences (SOPS)
25. CHEMISTRY (180)
26. GEOLOGY (190)
27. MATHEMATICS (180)
28. PHYSICS (180)
29. STATISTICS (180)
School of Environmental Sciences (SOES)
30. ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (210)
31. QUANTITY SURVEYING (180)
32. SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (180)
33. URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (180)
[B] IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The cost of the supplementary admissions form is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only.
Candidates awaiting WAEC / NECO results should not apply as they will be screened out.
The closing date for online submission of the completed supplementary admissions form is Midnight, Sunday, December 06, 2015.
[C] METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) First, visit or login to FUTO Supplementary Admissions application portal www.futoportal.org/supplementary to check your eligibility status.
(2) Supply your valid Email address and phone number if your eligibility test was successful.
(3) Login to the application portal, using your JAMB Reg.No as both Registration Number and Password.
(4) Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
(5a) Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(5b) Alternatively, you can click on Pay Now to use online payment option with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
These two methods of payment, based on Remita payment platform, makes our portal quite robust, and gives candidates the luxury of staying at the comfort of their homes, without joining long queues at bank, to fill, complete and submit their application forms, if they choose to use their credit/debit cards to make online payment, directly from our portal. For those who would like to pay at the bank, kindly ensure that the bank captures the Remita RRR code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(6) After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the application portal www.futoportal.org/supplementary, and login with your JAMB Reg.No as both Registration Number and Password, to complete and submit your supplementary application form.
Note that the closing date for online submission of completed application forms is Midnight, Sunday, December 06, 2015.
More from my site