NIIT is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, building skilled manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company which was set up in 1981, to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, has today grown to be amongst world’s leading talent development companies offering learning solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions across 38 countries.
NIIT’s Individual Learning Business offerings include industry-endorsed programs for students seeking careers in IT.
The 15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP is being announced to provide Scholarship assistance to deserving and meritorious students across various disciplines – School Leavers, Under Graduates, Graduates [Unemployed, Under-Employed], Individuals desirous of enhancing their technical skill-sets and students in general who aspire to know about I.T. and career in I.T.
15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP is designed to encourage students to take up NIIT program with deserving scholarships.
However, it also recognizes aptitude of the student as a key attribute through the 15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP test performance in the award of scholarship.
The 15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP will be awarded on the basis of Merit Ranking arrived at using the score of 15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP exam.
All candidates falling in the following classification are eligible to apply for 15th NIIT NIGERIA NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
*.“O” Level / “A” Level Certification
*.Undergraduates (those pursuing Graduation)
a. Individual Professionals who are working and seek Re-skilling programs,
c. Under-employed Graduates
How To Apply For NIIT Nigeria Scholarship 2104
In order to appear for the examination, the Candidates is required to follow the 3 Simple Steps:
1.) Submit the Completed Application Form
2.) Collect the Hall Ticket
3.) Appear for the Scholarship Exam as per the specified date given below.
Applications for 15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP will be accepted from 3rd June 2014.
Application form are available at all the NIIT Education Centre’s across Nigeria
Candidate can apply online by visiting www.niitnigeria.com.
Candidate can fill ONLINE APPLICATION which will generate online HALL TICKET.
Application Closing Date:
Last Date for 15th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP Application is 4th July 2014
Application form is free. Every piece of information on the Application form has to be filled in completely and accurately.
NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Examination Details:
The NIIT Nigeria Scholarship qualifying exam date is Saturday, 12th July, 2014.
1. Scholarship test consists of 60 questions that are divided into four sections. The break-up of the questions, marks and the suggested time per section is given below:
Section Number Number of Questions Marks Suggested time (in minutes)
Section I 101010
Section II 153030
Section III 203030
Section IV 153030
The duration of the complete test is 100 minutes.
3. Use of calculators is NOT allowed.
4. The answers of all numerical questions should be considered to the nearest round off value.
5. If you are unable to answer any question, move on to the next. Do not spend too much time on any question.
6. Do not be worried if you are unable to answer all the questions. Most people cannot do so.
7. Stop writing as soon as you are told to do so.
8. Any attempt to resort to unfair means will result in disqualification.
9. You are not allowed to move out of the Hall without handing over your Booklet, Answer sheet, and Rough sheets.
10. Use the Answer sheet provided with this test booklet to answer the questions. Do not write/mark anything on the Question paper booklet.
11. For each of the multiple choice questions, there are four/five options; A, B, C, D and E. Select the correct option in the space provided against the appropriate question in the Answer sheet.
12. Only one option should be selected against each question. In case you wish to make a change ensure that you have erased the earlier choice properly.
13. Please ensure that you write your Name, Contact Number, E-mail ID, Date, Hall Ticket No, Center Name, Venue/City, Slot No, and Test Code in the appropriate spaces provided on the Answer sheet. USE BLOCK LETTERS ONLY. Also sign in the place provided.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…