The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the results of the 2013 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations.
By this report, candidates who participate in the NABTEB examinations that was conducted nationwide between October and November 2013 can now check their performance.
All Concerned Candidates are TO FOLLOW THE APPARATUS AS ENUMERATED BELOW TO CHECK THE 2013 NABTEB NOV/DEC RESULTS
1. Visit The NABTEB result Checking Portal HERE
2. On the webpage that pop up, Enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2013
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
1.Follow steps 1-5 above.
2.Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
3.Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. segun@ yahoo.com
4.Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
YOU CAN NOW CHECK YOUR RESULTS USING YOUR MOBILE PHONES
*.Send SMS in the format below:
*.NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for May/June results,
*.To check for Nov/Dec results,
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
WHAT SHOULD I NOT DO?
1.Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
2.Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…