Six Academic Staff of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Port-Harcourt Rivers State have been elevated to the rank of Professor while five others have also been promoted to the rank of Reader.
A statement signed by the Registrar of the University , Barrister Ikem Adiele on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor Professor Rosemund Dienye Green-Osahogulu states that this was the decision of the Appointments and Promotions Committee (A & PC) Academic part II in a meeting held on Friday 5th June 2015.
The statement congratulates the distinguished scholars on this unique achievement and hopes that the university will continue to benefit from their expertise and knowledge arising from the promotion.
The Staff promoted to the rank of Professor are:
1. Loveday Okere – Professor of Management Education
2. Jessica Ezekiel-Hart – Professor of Sociology Education
3. Kemka H. Ogbonda- Professor of Biology Education
4. Chioma O. C. Chukwueggu- Professor of Language Education
5. Trinya Kontein- Professor of Literature Education.
6. Kingdom Orji- Professor of History Education
Others promoted to the rank of Reader are:
1. Apele Graham Iyagba – Reader in Agricultural Science Education
2. Gideon Wokocha – Reader in Science Education
3. Simeon Tamaboiemi Igbanibo- Reader in Social Studies Education
4. Anthony Adele Orlu- Reader in Literature Education
5. Fayeofori Gbobo Bob-Manuel – Reader in Biology Education
The Registrar on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor, the University Senate, the Governing Council, Staff and Students congratulate these distinguished scholars on this unique achievement and hopes that the University will continue to benefit from the expertise and knowledge arising from this promotion.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….
More from my site