The Diploma form payment has been updated on e-tranzact. Therefore interested candidates should process their payment (N5000) at any branch of the following banks nationwide.
1. Fidelity Bank
2. First Bank
4. Zenith Bank
5. Diamond Bank
6. Enterprise Bank
7. Access Bank
UNIZIK OFFERS DIPLOMA IN THE
1. FACULTY OF ARTS (Music, chinese Language, French, Theatre Arts, Tourism and Heritage)
2. FACULTY OF LAW (Law)
3. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (Mass Comm, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Economics)
4. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Public Administration,Coperative Economics & Management, Business Admin)
5. FACULTY OF EDUCATION (Vocational Technical Studies, Education Management and Policy, Early Childhood and Primary Education, Adult Education)
6. FACULTY OF BIOSCIENCES (Fisheries and Aquaculture, Pest Management)
7. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES, (Physics-Electronics, Solar Energy,
Paint Technology, Computer Science, Geological Sciences)
8. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY (Environmental Health)
Diploma and Certificate Course(s)
a. Wild life and Economic Tourism
b. Animal Production
c. Faculty of agriculture.
Candidates should possess the NECO/ WAEC Certificate or the GCE Ordinary level, with credit level passes in five (5) subjects, including English Language and subjects relevant to the course,
obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
NOTICE: November/ December 2013 O’Level Examination results are not valid for admission in the 2013/2014 academic year.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
After obtaining your e-tranzact pin from the bank, logon to the universitie’s website my.unizik.edu.ng and click on Application Modules > Diploma and follow the instructions to complete your online registration.
After the online registration, print out the Registration Slip and Proceed to the Office of Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academics located at the Block B of the Administrative Building, UNIZIK main campus Awka and submit your printed registration slip and O’Level result(s) online printout(s).
After that await the release of Diploma Admission List which is usually pasted at the Block B of the administrative building of the university’s main campus in Awka and the Notice Board of your prefered department.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…