This is to inform members of the public that the Imo State University (IMSU) has released her supplementary admission list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into degree programme of the institution for 2013/2014 academic session.
By this report, students who brought the 2013/2014 IMSU supplementary forms and those who did not see their name in the school merit admission list can now check their admission status in the school website.
IMSU supplementary Admission Status Checking Guidelines:
1. Visit the school admission checking portal HERE
2. Make sure you have your correct JAMB (UTME) Registration No.
3. Enter your JAMB (UTME) Registration No. in the field provided
4. Click on the button title CHECK STATUS
5. A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Â If you registered properly during your post Utme registration you can log in to print your admission status. However, if your name is on the list and you cannot print your admission status slip visit the admission officer for ratification. NB: The names of those that applied for supplementary admission are not displayed. If you belong to this category, simply enter your jamb registration number in the check admission status menu to print your admission status slip or send sms only and include your jamb registration number to 08115895801 (Please do not call )
Felicitation to all candidates who made the 2013/2014 supplementary admission list of the Imo State University.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…