This is to inform members of the public in particular all candidate who participated in the just concluded 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and wish to change their course or institution can do so now.

The Joint Admission And Matriculation (JAMB) has officially open the portal for candidates who intend to change their course or institution.

By this information, candidates who intend to change their course or institution can so by contacting team Here team are the most qualified website to handle your change of course or institution.
According to Reasons why you may want to change your Course or Insititution

After much findings, liveschoolnews discovered that, there are noticeable reasons why a candidate may need to change his/her jamb choice of course or institution or both.
OBSERVABLE 1. Due to Low UTME score.

After the release of Jamb results, the next thing to face is post-UTME and admissions.
Now take for instance that someone applied for a federal university who will probably fix a cut-off mark of 200 and above. if such candidate scored less than 200, it simply means he/she has lost the admission. In this case the change of institution to a state-owned/private University becomes essential.
State universities generally fix cut-off marks below 200.

Also when a candidate chose a very competitive course like Law, Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy, Engineering, etc.
Several courses have greater number of applicants than others and such courses invariably attract very high cut-off marks.

To avoid being left aside a candidate is advised to go for change of course within the same institution/faculty.
OBSERVABLE 2. Incomplete O’level results

In this case candidates who may have ran into deficiency of required credit passes in some key/relevant subjects may decide to go for change of courses
OBSERVABLE 3. Mistakes during registration

Candidates may have made a mistake while filling the registration form by either YOU or the business/cyber cafe, With this help, you can now correct any errors made during registration of your course or institution.

How do I apply for change of Institutions/ Courses?

Visit HERE to apply for your change of course and institution


About the author


Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.