The Joint Admission and Matriculation board has release the 2017 registration tips for candidates who intend to registered for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. Candidates who intend to registered for this year UTME are to take this registration tips into account before the registration commences.
Below are the few things candidates are to take into account before the registration commences;
1. Candidates now have the option of choosing two 1st Degree institution, and any two of ND, NCE or IEI.
2. Candidates 10 fingers will be captured for biometrics. So get your fingers ready.
3. Candidates can also make their choices to be four IEI or 3 NCE and 1 of ND or Degree.
4. Candidates will also be required to get their O’Level results ready, as they will be uploading these during the registration.
5. Candidates are expected to have a valid email address.This will be used to create individual profiles on the portal
6. There will be no sales of scratch cards for the registration. Mode of payment will be communicated to you soon
7. Cyber cafés will not be allowed to render services on behalf of JAMB. So please visit ONLY JAMB accredited centres.
8. Candidates Please request to have a personal profile created for you. DO NOT allow the centres to use their profiles for you.
9. Candidates now have the option of selecting different exam years and exam type when combining their O’Level results.
10. You can create your 2017 UTME profile on http://www.jamb.org.ng It is a free service. Don’t be swindled.
11. Candidates with awaiting results will be allowed to register as it was being done. They will not be uploading any result.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share button
More from my site