The Joint admission and matriculation board has introduced a platform called Remita mode where prospective candidates can now purchase the pin for registration at the comfort of your home.
The board said the development came on the heels of the reported challenges the candidates faced in an attempt to acquire the pins from NIPOST and the designated banks.
The Head of Information of JAMB, Dr Fabian Benjamin, said the board had noted the many headaches of prospective candidates from various parts of the country, including Lagos.
He said that candidates had lamented the difficulties involved in obtaining the pins from designated banks on the payment of N5,500 and the subsequent hassles in getting registered.
Candidates can now purchase the JAMB UTME form via REMITA by following the procedure as enumerated below
HOW TO PURCHASE JAMB UTME FORM VIA REMITA
1. Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility and login with your email and password
2. Under “Sales of Form” click “UTME Examination”
3. Click “Remita Payment” and Continue to payment
4. Pay easily with any of the options below:
• With this link, Download Remita mobile App. and pay directly from your bank account or with your Debit card
• Internet Banking of Select Banks
• Process your RRR at any Bank Branch
5. After payment your PIN will be sent to your JAMB profile email address.
You can also view the PIN via the UTME examination menu on the portal or
The online receipt of your Remita App
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share button