This is to inform all students of the Kwara State University (KWASU) that the Accomodation Procedure for 2015/2016 academic session has been released.
Prospective students are to take note;
- Students to check their names on notice boards and university website.
- Take note of the codes against your name.
- You are expected to go to your portal using the codes for online payment.
- Take your payment slip to the bursary for confirmation.
- Take the original confirmation slip to the Sub Dean students’ affairs for collection of accommodation form.
- Fill the accommodation form adequately.
- Take the completed accommodation form to the Hall of Administrator hostel clearance and room allocation.
- Take the original clearance and your accommodation form to the Dean, students affairs for final approval.
- After the final approval, go back to the Hall of Administrator to collect your data form and a copy of hostel rules and regulations.
- All requirements for hostel use must be sighted by the Hall Supervisor or Designate, before moving to the room.
Note: All rules and regulations of the hostel must be strictly adhered to.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….