This is to inform all candidates who duly registered and participated in the Kwara state University 2016/2017 Post-UTME screening exercise that the 1st batch admission list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programmes of the Kwara state University has been release.
The KWASU 1st batch admission list has been fully uploaded on the school portal. Candidates can check their admission status by following the step as enumerated below;
How To Check Your Admission Status
Candidates are to visit http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/
1. Click on Login under POST-UTME Candidates
2. Provide your JAMB Registration Number and your Surname (as provided during registration) as Username and Password respectively
3. View you Admission Status and continue to payment
4. All newly admitted students MUST note that the following fees are COMPULSORY:
i. Acceptance Fee
ii. School Fee
iii. Hostel Accommodation Fee
iv. Departmental Fee
v. Handbook Fee
vi. Guidance and Counselling Fee
vii. Matriculation Gown Fee
viii. Change of Institution Fee (for candidates who did not make KWASU their first or second choice).
5. Admitted students MUST pay ALL their Fees within TWO WEEKS after admission has been given. Failure to pay will lead to the withdrawal of admission.
6. Note that all payments are to be made online from your registration/student’s portal.
7. You are required to download and complete the screening form placed on the University’s website. The completed screening form should be taken along with the original and photocopies of your Results and Certificates of State/Local Government Citizenship to your College Officer for Admission Clearance.
Congratulation to all admitted students.