Mondaytech team wish to inform all the Prospective candidates that chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their school of study that the institutions calls on All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice (1st or 2nd), and scored 160 and above in the 2012/2013 UTME.
HOW TO GET REGISTERED
1. Candidates are expected to make a payment of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira only) excluding Bank charges to e-Transact at any Bank in favour of Lagos State Polytechnic.
2. Upon making full payment, candidates are given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for purchase of Post-UTME form on-line
3. Candidates are advised to register online by following the steps below to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip.
STEPS TO SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE
Visit the registration portal by CLICKING HERE
A. Select type of programme i.e. Post-UTME
B. Thereafter, complete the “Basic Data Form”. Ensure that all items marked (*) are completed
C. Then, Click on “Save and Continue”
D. Select the means of payment applicable i.e.e-transact.
E. Select e-Transact. Enter the confirmation order and receipt numbers (these are issued at the bank at the point of payment) then click “Continue”.
F. Complete the application form as appropriate.
4. You will equally be required and prompted to upload a coloured passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
If you are not familiar with making your passport in this format, let a cafe attendant help you.
5. Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click “submit”
6. Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES
The screening exercise will take place between Tuesday 24th through Thursday 26th July, 2012.
Applicants will be duly informed on the precise date, time and venue for the screening of their respective programmes of study on the LASPOTECH website:www.laspotech.net and their respective e-mail addresses/cell phone (sms).
Candidates should note that Screening starts at 9.00a.m each day at the screening centres and they will only be allowed into the school premises one hour (1 Hr) before their scheduled screening time.
For further information and enquiries, contact: Funmi (08052796145), Sola (08052796130), Segun (08052796146)