The Management of Lagos State University wishes to inform all fresh students who have been offered provisional admission into Lagos State University for the 2014/2015 academic session and have been cleared during the Central Screening exercise that:
- They are to come along with their parents to the matriculation hall (New Auditorium) on Wednesday February 11, 2015.
- They are to be seated by 9:00am
- Parents of the matriculating students are to submit the LETTER OF UNDERTAKING duly completed and signed by both the student and parents.
- Matriculating students who have paid the required fee for the collection of matriculation gown are to collect the gown in their respective faculties by 7:30am and return it same day latest 2:00pm (Wednesday February 11, 2015). Failure to return the matriculation gown on the stated date and time would attract penalty.
- All cleared new students should note that matriculation number will be assigned to ONLY the students who have successfully completed the online payment of school
- Immediately after the matriculation ceremony, matriculated students are to check their matriculation number using this procedure:
- Visit the University Website – lasu.edu.ng
- Point to Student Services
- Drag to Get Matric Number and Click on it
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Submit
- Matriculated students are to reprint their Main Registration forms, course forms, examination slips, transaction receipts, etc that bear their matriculation number.
- LAW STUDENTS: Special matriculation ceremony shall be organized for the cleared Law students at a later date.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
More from my site