Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2015/2016 Post UTME Screening Tests, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level). These screening tests are mandatory requirements for entry into Lagos State University.
There shall be two rounds of Post-UTME Screening Tests.
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their Choice of institution, in the March 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 180 marks are eligible to participate in the Post-UTME Screening Tests. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2015/2016 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening tests. However, these applicants are EXEMPTED from writing Post-UTME Screening tests. Online registration is compulsory for them.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels will be required (if admitted) to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
- Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2015/2016 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the underlisted courses should apply.
|– Yoruba & Communication Arts|
|–||Christian Religious Studies|
|1.||ARTS||–||Islamic Religious Studies|
|– History & International Studies|
|–||Portuguese / English|
|–||Islamic Studies Education|
|–||Physical & Health Education|
|–||Computer Science Education|
|–||Political Science Education|
|–||Banking & Finance|
|–||Industrial Relations and Personnel Management|
|4.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||–||Mass Communication|
|SCIENCE||–||Fisheries & Aquatic Biology|
|–||Medicine & Surgery|
|6.||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||–||Physiology|
|–||Geography & Planning|
|8.||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||–||Transport|
|9.||ENGINEERING||– Electronics & Computer Engineering|
|–||Chemical and Polymer Engineering|
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
- ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective students will visit lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required payment of N2,000 for the 2015/2016 LASU Post UTME screening exercise.
The prospective students would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Click on PAY
- Enter your email address, GSM number.
- Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
- Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
- Click Process payment
- Print your Payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
- POST UTME REGISTRATION
- After successful payment for LASU 2015/2016 Post UTME screening exercise, return to lasu.edu.ng and select CONTINUE REGISTRATION option in the drop down list at the top.
- Prospective candidates should enter the required details (JAMB Registration number, surname and Mode of Entry – UME or DE).
- Click on PROCEED button to load the Registration Form.
Each applicant is expected to complete the registration form by providing the following information.
- Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport size photograph (File Size: Not more than 20KB; File format: JPEG [i.e. ‘.jpg’]). Application for change of passport photograph by candidates given provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates, will be used on their degree certificates.
- ONLY ONE CHOICE OF COURSE OF STUDY IS ALLOWED
- Carefully study the agreement form. If you agree to the stated terms, click on the ‘I agree’ button on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point. Please read and understand the terms before registering.
- Fill in all required details contained on the online registration form. Confirm THAT DETAILS ARE ACCURATE then click FINISH. To make changes, before you click finish, you may click on the Edit button.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates awaiting the result of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2015, are eligible to apply. Note that any examination taken after July 2015 shall not be accepted.
- Make sure you print your Registration Form/Slip as this serves as your entry ticket into the screening hall.
- Candidate should know that both payment and registration would end two  weeks before the advertised date of the Screening Tests.
- Candidate should visit putme.lasu.edu.ng a week before the advertised date of the Screening Tests to check the Sitting Arrangement and reprint the Registration Slip.
Registration for the payment of application fee for the Post UTME Screening starts from Wednesday, 24th June, 2015 and registration closes Monday, 13th July, 2015.
SCREENING TESTS TIME-TABLE
DATE OF EXAMINATION: MONDAY, 20TH – SATURDAY, 25TH JULY, 2015
VENUE: LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, MAIN CAMPUS, BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY OJO.
TIME : 8.00 AM-12 NOON.
|DAY 1||Portuguese / English|
|English Education||FACULTY OF LAW|
|20th July,||Arabic Studies||BUILDING|
|Christian Religions Studies|
|2015||Islamic Religions Studies|
|Yoruba & Communication Arts|
|History & International Studies|
|Islamic Studies Education|
|Health Education||FACULTY OF LAW|
|TUESDAY||Physical & Health Education|
|Mathematics Education||SOBOWALE BENSON HALL|
|Computer Science Education|
|DAY 3||Medicine & Surgery ,||FACULTY OF LAW|
|2015||Fisheries & Aquatic Biology|
|DAY 4||Mechanical Engineering||FACULTY OF LAW|
|Electronic & Computer Engineering||BUILDING|
|23RD July,||Chemical & Polymer Engineering||M.B.A AUDITORIUM|
|Geography Education||FACULTY OF LAW|
|DAY 5||Economics Education||BUILDING|
|Political Science Education|
|24th July,||Geography & Regional Planning|
|Psychology||SOBOWALE BENSON HALL|
|Public Administration||FACULTY OF LAW|
|DAY 6||Industrial & Personnel Management|
|th||Business Administration||S.L. EDU HALL|
|25 July,||Banking & Finance|
|SOBOWALE BENSON HALL|
The detailed results of the screening tests shall be published on LASU website: www.lasu.edu.ng FRIDAY, 31ST
LEWIS, Akinwunmi Oladapo
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….
More from my site