The Management of MODIBBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA MAUTECH has released the procedure for undergraduate online payment and registration for 2012/2013.
Below are the online registration procedures: –
1.Logon to the Site address: www.mautech.mycportal.com on your web browser and press Enter key
2. User Name: Your user name is your registration/Matriculation number provided by your admission officere.g. AE/10/0020
3. Password: your default password is “password” in small letter/lower case and without the inverted commas, and click login, you will see a welcome message (Welcome to Global portal) click Ok.
4. How to pay your fee: Click on
5. Then click on the button beside”PIN”, Click < Pay Now >. (At this point, the amount you paid as school fees would be displayed. Note that the System will warn you with the following message,“Please Confirm That Your Name Is ……..?????????,” If It Is Not Then Close This Window,
Open A Fresh One And Login Again Before Proceeding To Pay, If You Still See Another Person’s Profile, Then Contact The Authorities, If You Proceed Beyond This Point And End Up Paying For Someone Else, You Will Have Yourself To Blame”.
If you’re very sure of the name click pay now, after that you enter your pin number for final verification. If you entered the PIN correctly, a message would be displayed that would read: “PIN SUCCESSFUL”. Click < Finish >.
Please NOTE that once your payment is successful, you will be taken directly to your personalized school portal page and you are required to change your password and update your personal details before you do anything on the portal.
To update your personal details: Click on
The My Registration sub-module enables the student register courses for the current session or semester.
The student must not exceed the recommended maximum number of credit units for the semester as stated on the school guidance notes.
This sub-module also consists of four features namely: Change Semester/Session; (Register a course) Add more courses; Save and Submit Registration.
CHANGING A SEMESTER OR SESSION
The Change Semester/Session feature enables you move to another semester or session in order to register courses for that semester/session. To change semester or session, do the following:
1. Log in as a student in the Login page to display the modules which you can access on the portal.
2. From My School, select My Registration
3. The system displays the Course Registration page, containing the courses which you are required to take, during each of the semestersof the current session.
4. Click on the Change Semester or Change Session button to display the Change Session/Semester page.
5. Select the applicable session from the Select Session dropdown list.
6. Select the level of study from the Select Level of Study dropdown list.
7. Click on Change to display the selected session/semester coursesto be registered, and the total number of units for the semester/session.
To add more courses to the elective courses, click on Add more courses to display the page.
8. Enter the code of the course whichyou want to add to the semester in the Course Code field, and click on Search, you can also do the same for carryover and elective courses
9. The system displays the code, title,and credit units of the course on the grid.
10. Then, check the check box besidethis added course, and click on Add Selected Courses
11. The added course is saved to the system; and also, displayed in the Elective Courses panel.
12. Also, the total number of units for the session/semester is increased.
Note: If the maximum number of credits for the session/session is exceeded, the system displays a message indicating this.
13. Click on the Submit Registration button to submit
14. If you do not want to submit the form immediately, click on the Save button to save the registration process for later time.
Note: You may click on the Save button to save the registration process if you do not want to submit the form immediately.
“For Support related issues on Online Payment & Registration, please contact this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +234 806 240 0033/ +234 802 561 9293”
SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FRIENDS