This is to inform the general public, students as well as intending students (admission seekers) especially those who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) as their prefered choice of Institution in the last UTME Exam that Admission forms (Post-UTME/ Post-JAMB) and Entrance (HND) forms are now on sale.
Interested Students may now buy the form,register and apply online.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) FULL-TIME TWO (2) YEAR PROGRAMMES
*School of Business & Management Studies.
*Business Administration and
*School of Communication & Information Technology
*Office Technology and
*School of Engineering
*Electronics and Telecommunication
*Power and Machine
*School of Environmental Studies
*Estate Management and Valuation
*Urban and Regional Planning
*School of Science and Technology
*Physics with Electronics
General Entry Requirements:
1. satisfy the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic entry requirements for each relevant National Diploma Programme;
2. PASS at not below Lower Credit in the relevant National Diploma Programmes from accredited programmes/Institutions and have completed one year post National Diploma relevant work experience (evidence of industrial work experience is required).
3. Applicants with a pass at ND level plus two (2) years post qualification cognate experience could be considered for admission;
4.request his/her former Institution to send transcripts of his academic record to the Registrar, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta;
5. Applicants who obtained their National Diploma (ND) from other Polytechnics with Pre-ND as their entry qualification shall not be admitted. Also post-qualification School Certificate ordinary level results are not admissible.
6. Applicants with National Diploma in Banking and Finance and Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) Certificates are not qualified for admission into HND Accountancy Programme.
TWO (2) YEAR PART-TIME AND THREE (3) YEAR WEEKEND HND PROGRAMMES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE UNDERLISTED PROGRAMMES:
>School of Business & Management Studies
>Business Administration and Management
>School of Communication & Information Technology
>Office Technology and Management (OTM)
>School of Engineering.
>Electronics and Telecommunication
>Power and Machine
>School of Environmental Studies
>Estate Management and Valuation
>Urban and Regional Planning
School of Science and Technology
>Physics with Electronics
Please note that General Entry Requirements are as indicated in the Full-Time Programmes listed above
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should purchase Cash/Debit ATM Cards from any Bank of their choice and make payment of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only, then proceed to www.mapoly.edu.ng to complete application forms online.
Visit our website on www.mapoly.edu.ng for detailed information on available courses, admission and other requirements. E-mail email@example.com.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
More from my site