This is to inform members of the public that the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Forms for 2014/2015 is now on sale.
The sales of NOUN Admission form for the 2014/2015 admission was made know to liveschoolnews.org by the school management.
Details of the 2014/2015 National Open University of Nigeria Admission
To apply for admission, interested and qualified candidates should read through this guideline.
Programmes Available At NOUN
The National Open University of Nigeria announced the sales of Admission application form for admission into Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Post Graduate Diploma, Masters Degree, and Doctor of Philosophy Programmes for 2014 /2015 Academic Session.
Click on the following link to download and view the details of the advertisement including the available programmes, duration of programmes, admission requirements, and Application method.
How To Apply for NOUN Admission 2014/2015 (E-APPLICATION)
The entire process is electronic and online and operates 24-hours a day.
You are to fill the National Open University Admission Application form online. The method of application is as follows:
1. Walk into any of these participating banks:
BANKS ACCOUNT NUMBERS
First City Monument Bank – 0676806017
Ecobank – 0005701770
Zenith Bank – 1012587332
Skye Bank – 1790047324
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOUN WOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PAYMENT MADE INTO ANY ACCOUNT OTHER THAN THE ABOVE DESIGNATED BANKS AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS.
2. Pay as follows for NOUN application forms:
Undergraduate Programmes N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira only)
Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7, 500.00 (seven thousand five hundred naira Only).
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes N10, 000.00 (ten thousand naira only).
3. Obtain a NOUN Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of payment.
4. Collect the Application pin CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form from the Bank.
5. Type www.noun.edu.ng and click on application form.
6. Use your Application pin number to access your NOUN online application form.
7. Complete the online NOUN admission application form by providing the required information.
8. After completion, the candidate can re-open the form as often as he/she likes,before submitting.
9. Having completed all the above steps, you may submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen.
10. You can now print out your provisional admission letter.
Applicants of the 2014/2015 National Open University of Nigeria admission are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.
This advertorial can also be viewed online at www.nou.edu.ng
NOUN Admission Application Closing Date:
Application for the 2014/2015 NOUN admission is always no.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
More from my site