Applications are invited for suitable qualified candidates for admission into National Diploma, Higher National Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programms of the Nigerian School of Aviation Zaria for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.
I. National Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technology (ND Elect/Elect Tech.)
II. Higher National Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology (Airframe & Powerplant and Avionics Options.
III. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Aviation Management and Air Traffic Safety Electronics Engineering.
A) National Diploma (ND) Programme: A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five Credits which must include Physics, Mathematics and English Language.
B) Higher National Diploma (HND) Programms: ND with a minimum of Lower Credit Pass (CGPA of 2.50 and above) in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology and a minimum of one year Post ND cognate work experience.
In exceptional cases, a candidate with ND at Pass level (CGPA of 2.49) who has 2 or more years of Post ND cognate work experience may be considered for admission into the HND Programme.
C) Postgraduate Diploma: Candidate seeking admission into NCAT PGDATSE must have attained either of the following:
i. A First Degree (i.e. BSc) from a recognized tertiary institution or its equivalent
ii. Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized tertiary institution or its equivalent and a Minimum of 2 years Work Experience
iii. NCAT Diploma and Professional Licence equivalent with Minimum of 2 years Experience.
For Air Traffic Safety Electronics Engineering, candidates must have BSc or HND in Electrical/Electronic, or NCAT Diploma and Professional Licence or its equivalent.
Mode of Application:
1. Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of First Bank nationwide upon the payment of N11,000 Application Fee to the Cashier.
2. Logon to www.ncat.gov.ng
3. Read the Qualification Criteria.
4. Click on ‘Register’ above to fill the registration form. Ensure you type the PIN Code obtained from the bank correctly NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just Login to continue filling your form.
5. On successful registration, you will receive a success email and SMS from ‘NCAT’.
6. Click on ‘Login’ to login, then you can start filling the forms.
7. Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
8. Edit your Institution Attended.
9. Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
10. Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here). The next section (Declaration and submission of form) will not be displayed untill all sections have been filled correctly.
11. Print your Acknowledgement / Exam Admission Card.
All prospective candidates must be medically fit.
The Admission forms can also be obtained from the following channels:
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, P.M.B.1031, Zaria – Kaduna State.
NCAT LIASON OFFICE
Federal Ministry of Aviation, Federal Secretariat Complex Phase I, Shehu Shagari Way, Maitama, Abuja.
NCAT LIAISON OFFICE
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Headquarters, Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja – Lagos.
APPLICATION FEE: N10,000.00. All completed forms should be submitted at the point of collection.
NB: ND candidates using the JAMB route that did not previously select NCAT as their choice of institution but are desirous of gaining admission Into the College are to await further information from the College or contact the Registrar at www.ncat.gov.ng in order to register their intention.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….