This is to inform all prospective students seeking admission into National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) for 2017/2018 academic session that they are to follow the Procedure below to Apply for Admission into National Open University of Nigeria .
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Step by Step Procedure on How to Apply for Admission into National Open University of Nigeria
1. Visit the site www.nouonline.com
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
3. Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
4. Goto “Choose Faculty”
5. Select Faculty
6. Select programme of study
7. Select “Level” (Note: Postgraduate level is preset.)
8. Select “View Subject Required” to view compulsory subjects required for admission.
9. Click “Apply” to proceed to payment form.
10. Input details. (Note: Amount is fixed and non refundable.)
11. Select Bank Branch as payment type
12. Click “Pay”
13. Copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
14. Perform step 1 to 3
15. Goto “Continue After Payment”
16. Input Applicant Name and RRR number
17. Click “Proceed”
18. Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form,
19. Click “Submit”
20. Print Admission Letter
21. Visit the nearest study centre for screening
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share button