The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has commenced the electronic registration of Prospective Corps Members (PCM).With effect from the 2014 Batch ‘C’ batch, all graduates of Nigerian Universities (full-time or part-time) are to use their Matriculation Numbers and JAMB Registration Numbers to complete the biometric-enabled online registration form on the NYSC portal www.nysc.org
Similarly, those for Revalidation/Remobilization(i.e. Prospective Corps Members who were mobilized earlier but could not report for the orientation course);graduates who could not be mobilized in the previous batches and fresh graduates from September 1, 2014 are eligible to register online.
The University is expected to forward only Senate approved results using the NYSC format.
Below is the time-table for 2014 Batch “C” mobilization exercise:
S/N PROGRAMME DATE
1. Registration of Foreign/Locally Trained Nigerian Graduates August 20 -October 12, 2014
2. Submission/Vetting of Senate/Academic Board Approved List/Revalidation List September 22 – 27, 2014
3.Briefing of Final Year Students/Prospective Corps Members In All The CPLs
September 29– October 3, 2014
4. Notification to Prospective Corps Members and CPLs on the Status of their Senate Approved List October 15 – 16, 2014
5. Notification for Printing of Call-Up Letters October 28, 2014
6. Printing of Call-Up Letters by Prospective Corps Members October 29 – November 4, 2014
7. 2014 Batch “C” Orientation Course November 4 – 25, 2014
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…