The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University has published registration the requirement for all newly admitted students for 2014/2015.
It’s normal that all fresh students must provide the following @the Registration Point.
Below are the List of credentials you need for the OAU Screening / Clearance Exercise.
Bring along the original and four (4) photocopies of the following documents:
(1) WAEC/NECO/GCE O’level result(s)
(2) Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
(3) Admission letter (printed with #1,000 JAMB E-facility card)
(4) UTME Original result slip (also be printed with another #1,000 JAMB E-facility card)
(5) Post UTME result/Pre-degree final result.
Upon successful access to the E-portal with your JAMB reg. no. Print out the following documents and also provide the original and 4 photocopies of each:
(6) Notification of Admission
(7) Bio-data form
(Course registration form
(9) Hostel Slip (optional).
Ensure to visit the page on a regular so as to get steady updates concerning the OAU registration requirement.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…